Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dreams

Sometimes, when you think that you are moving on and getting over something, you dream about it and it feels like it has happened all over again. I have alternating dreams. In some, our birthmom tells us that she wants to place with us. Others, we relive the experience of being told that our little girl is not ours anymore.

Before Brin was born, I was blessed with remarkable dreams about HER. And since beginning this adoption journey again, I have experienced dreams which felt so real I couldn't believe that they hadn't happened.

I think that when you are actively SEEKING your child, rather than EXPECTING them, you are blessed with dreams that can help guide you to them. Have you experienced a dream that helped you KNOW your child before you found them?

No comments: