Monday, March 8, 2010

Quotes

I love quotes! It's nice to have someone put in to words exactly how you feel or what you need to hear. Here are a few of my favorites:

"Faith in God includes Faith in His Timing." - Elder Neal A. Maxwell

"Those who never give up will find that God never gave up and that He will help them." - President Henry B. Eyring

Adoption is when a child grows in his parents' hearts instead of his mother's tummy. - Unknown

Be patient in afflictions, for thou shalt have many; but endure them, for, lo, I am with thee, even unto the end of thy days. - Doctrine and Covenants 24:8

Hanna has some great quotes on the side bar also.

Any other quotes that are too good not to share? Don't be shy! They don't have to be about adoption, but life in general. We are all in this together, you know.

2 comments:

Meka said...

I love those! I have this quote on my blog I love it!

"I didn't give you the gift of life, but in my heart I know, the love I feel is deep and real as if it had been so. For us to have each other is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you."

Calista said...

I also like "Remember: it came to pass, not to stay."