Thursday, March 18, 2010

Helps

I recently came across a website and blog that I love.

The website, http://www.parenthoodforme.org/, has resources for infertility, adoption, parenthood in general. Their motto is "everyone deserves parenthood" so they have helps on how to either overcome infertility or adopt.

The neat thing about them is they offer grants for adopting couples and couples going through medical and fertility treatments. Nice! Most of us know how daunting those bills can be when you are going through so much other emotion in addition.

Their blog, http://parenthoodforme.blogspot.com/, has articles and real life stories. It's just a neat blog to look through. There was an awesome post about fertility a few days ago that I just love. You can find it here. I love feeling like I'm not alone.

I think what I like the most about these sites is that they're all for medical treatment and adoption, because we deserve parenthood either way.

And, if you are in the helping mood, I have a good friend who is hoping to adopt. She has found a fun way to try to help finance that adoption. If you are interested in helping, you can find her blog here: http://www.adoptablanket.blogspot.com/ I have already bought one of her darling blankets as a gift, and it was perfect.

If you know of any other helpful websites please let us know so we can all share the wealth.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It's taken me awhile to catch up on my blog reading. Sorry I missed this post. Thank you for posting it! You're an amazing friend!