Tuesday, December 16, 2008

An Ugly Word

It doesn't matter to me if you are a Democrat or a Republican. White, black or green. Catholic or Methodist. We are ALL God's children. And we are ALL fighting a war that no one is seeing, but the death toll is climbing. Incomprehensible amounts of souls have been snuffed out before even being born. Abortion. I think it is the ugliest word in the English language. I believe that in an unplanned pregnancy there are TWO options: Parenting or Placing the baby for adoption. Personally I don't believe that abortion is justifiable for any reason. Why? Because I am God's child. Because I know that, I know that we are ALL God's children. For this purpose were we born, to receive a physical body and be tested to return to our Father's Kingdom. Please take a few minutes to watch this incredible woman speak out for the countless souls lost in this war.

Gianna Jessen-abortion survivor part 1

Gianna Jessen-abortion survivor Part 2

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Wow. What an amazing person! What courage and faith. I watched about the first three minutes of it before Tyler wandered in to see what I was doing. He stood behind me and watched the whole thing. When part 1 was over I started to move on to something else and he said, "Wait, you have to go to part 2!" When I told him I didn't know where part 2 was, he made me go looking. It was neat to have him experience that with me. I've never seen anything like it. It is a very powerful message, and I wish the right people will hear it.

Thanks so much for sharing. Thank you for your courage and faith.