Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Due Date

Today would have been my second daughter's due date, Abbey Fae. I dreamt about her again last night and woke up with a longing to hold her. I have been hoping for a Christmas miracle for our family this year. But, maybe it's been here all along. I have an incredible husband who works so hard to provide for his family. I have a perfect little girl, (who just hit the terrible 2's and has a mind of her own:) a wonderful support system and most of all, I have the knowledge that Jesus Christ died for me. Who could ever ask for more? So, this season, I will try to dwell on the millions of things I have and be grateful for those miracles. When our tiny miracle child DOES come along, I know I will be that much more grateful and it will feel like Christmas every day!

No comments: